Dr. Bustillo completed his undergraduate education at Boston University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. He then attended the University of Miami School of Medicine where he received his medical degree. He completed a one year internship in General Surgery, and a four year residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious New York University School of Medicine in New York City. Dr. Bustillo has published and presented articles on facial plastic surgery in prestigious surgical journals and in national meetings.
Dr. Bustillo practices aesthetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Bustillo is board certified by:
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Dr. Bustillo is a member of the following affiliations:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
Dr. Bustillo is fluent in Spanish and English
Dr. Bustillo has hospital privileges at the following:
- Baptist Hospital
- Bayside Ambulatory Center
- Medical Arts Surgery Center at Baptist
- Medical Arts Surgery Center at South Miami
- Miami Children’s Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
For more information see DrBustillo.com.
6705 Red Road, Suite #602, Coral Gables, FL 33143