601 N. Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL
18501 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines, FL
Having grown up on San Diego, California, Dr. Hesse received her Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at the University of California, San Diego. She then graduated from the Ponce School of Medicine with honors in 1996. She has been a member of the Alpha Omega honor society since 1995.
She went on to complete her surgical internship an otolaryngology residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Dr. Hesse has been Board Certified in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck surgery since 2001 and has been practicing in South Florida since 2001.
In addition to General adult and pediatric ENT, Dr. Hesse specializes in head and neck cancer surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, pediatric and adult airway surgery including sleep apnea.
Dr. Hesse holds membership in the following associations:
- Alpha Omega
- American College of Surgeons
- Ft. Lauderdale Surgical Society
Dr. Hesse has hospital privileges at the following:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Plantation General Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Joe DiMaggio Medical Center
- Memorial Pembroke Pines
- Memorial Miramar
- Memorial South
- Memorial West
- Kindred Hospital Ft. Lauderdale
- Outpatient Surgical Services
4700 Sheridan Street, #K, Hollywood, FL. 33021
601 N. Flamingo Road, #106, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
18501 Pines Blvd, #210, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029