601 N Flamingo Rd, #210, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
A native of New York, Dr. Weisstuch received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Yeshiva University where he was awarded Magna Cum Laude. He then pursued his Doctorate of Medicine at the New York University (NYU) School of Medicine where he was a member of its Honors Program. After completing medical school, Dr. Weisstuch then completed his surgical internship, Otolaryngology residency and Chief Residency at Albany Medical College where he was trained by leaders in the field in the most advanced and innovative medical and surgical techniques.
Dr. Weisstuch has been an invited speaker on the local, regional and national levels and was presented with a speaking award from the New England Otolaryngology Society. He has been an author of multiple medical articles as well as a book chapter within the field of Otolaryngology and was awarded a resident leadership grant from the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery for his work during his training.
Dr. Weisstuch specializes in the medical and surgical treatment for a wide range of pediatric and adult ENT disorders including:
- Primary and revision sinus surgery
- Nasal obstruction
- Hearing loss and ear disease
- Sleep apnea
- Voice, reflux and swallowing disorders
- Thyroid, parathyroid and salivary gland disease
- Head and neck cancer
Dr. Weisstuch currently holds professional affiliations with:
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
- American Rhinologic Society (ARS)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- American Society of Geriatric Otolaryngology (ASGO)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS)
- Triological Society (TRIO)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
While not working, Dr. Weisstuch dedicates a significant amount of time and effort to local community initiatives and enjoys his free time with his wonderful wife and children.
Dr. Weisstuch holds privileges at the following hospitals:
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Memorial Miramar
- Memorial Pembroke Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional South
For more information visit BrowardSinusDoctors.com
ENT/Otolaryngologist in Weston, FL
Dr. Adam Weisstuch, an ENT in Weston FL, provides the highest level of care for ear, throat, and nose conditions. With extensive training and experience in the most advanced medical and surgical techniques, Dr. Weisstuch focuses his practice on treating a wide range of adult and pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) disorders.
Conditions We Treat
As a skilled Otolaryngologist in Weston, FL, Dr. Weisstuch delivers the most effective and advanced treatments for a wide range of Ear, Nose, and Throat conditions, including:
- Allergy and Asthma Treatment
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Surgery
- Hearing Loss
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
We provide state-of-the-art ENT, Sinus and Otolaryngology medical and surgical services in our Weston, FL practice. Treatments we offer include:
- Septoplasty (surgery to correct a deviated septum)
- Balloon sinuplasty (a procedure using a flexible balloon catheter to open blocked sinus passageways)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (a less invasive surgical technique with a shorter recovery time)
- Audiology and hearing aids
- Ear surgery
- Sleep apnea treatment: includes lifestyle changes, CPAP, or “continuous positive airway pressure masks,” and surgical solutions for sleep apnea
Cutting-edge diagnostics play an integral role in the services we provide at South Florida ENT Associates. As a top Weston ENT, Dr. Weisstuch can accurately diagnose and effectively treat a wide range of ENT conditions utilizing advanced diagnostic technology, including:
- Allergy Testing: A blood or skin prick test is performed in our office to determine if a specific substance is triggering an allergic response.
- Acoustic Emissions: An effective, objective way to measure hearing loss in young children.
- Sinus CT Imaging: A CT scan of the sinuses can help the doctor create a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Cultures: A fast, safe, effective test to identify organisms causing infection in the ear, nose, and throat area.
- Nasal Endoscopy: Performed with a lighted endoscope, this procedure allows the doctor to carefully examine nasal and sinus passages in diagnosing a condition.