17913 NW 7th Street, #102, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Board certified in Otolaryngology, Dr. Drucker began his medical career in Philadelphia, PA in 1985 after receiving his medical degree from The Medical College of Pennsylvania. He then went onto complete a 2 year Internship in General Surgery at the University of Illinois/ Metropolitan Group Hospitals. Shortly after, Dr. Drucker completed a 3 year Residency in Otolaryngology at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He then spent a fellowship year concentrating on endoscopic sinus surgery and facial plastic surgery with Dr. Mark May in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Drucker holds professional memberships with the following associations:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons-Inducted as a Fellow in 1994
- Greater Miami Ear, Nose and Throat Society
- Dade County Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Network of Florida Otolaryngologists
Dr. Drucker has been practicing in South Florida since 1991. He has been with South Florida ENT Associates, P.A. since 2002.
Dr. Drucker has hospital privileges at the following:
- Aventura Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Miramar
- North Shore Medical Ctr.
- Jackson North Medical Center