3800 Johnson Street, Suite A Hollywood, FL 33021
Dr. Ariel Grobman is an Otolaryngologist and South Florida native. He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Maryland Scholar’s Program earning his B.S. in Psychology. Dr. Grobman then received his Medical Degree from the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, where he graduated in the top of his class. He was then accepted into the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital-Department of Otolaryngology where he completed his internship and residency training.
While in residency Dr. Grobman received extensive training in all aspects of Otolaryngology from world renowned faculty. He learned advanced techniques in surgery of the ear and skull base, advanced airway management, endoscopic management of sinonasal disorders, facial plastic surgery, as well as the medical and surgical treatment of head and neck diseases. In addition, he conducted clinical and basic science research, produced numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals, and presented his work at multiple national scientific meetings. Dr. Grobman was elected as the head of resident research during his chief resident year.
Dr. Grobman has completed advanced courses in surgery of the temporal bone and cochlear implantation, endoscopic sinus surgery and facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Grobman is fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew and treats adults and children for a wide variety of ear, nose and throat conditions.
Areas of expertise:
- Hearing loss
- Vertigo and vestibular disorders
- Primary and Revision Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Balloon Sinuplasty
- Nasal Airway Obstruction
- Allergic Conditions
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease
- Salivary Gland Disorders
- Benign and Malignant Head and Neck Tumors
- Disorders of the facial nerve
- Facial plastic surgery and scar revision
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
- Bayside Outpatient Surgery Center
- Memorial Same Day Surgery Center
- Broward Specialty Surgery Center
- Surgery Center of Aventura