Michelle Birriel, AU.D.
Dr. Michelle Birriel, Board Certified in Audiology, received her Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) with Honors from Nova Southeastern University in 2019 where she also achieved a vestibular specialty certification. She completed her externship at South Florida ENT Associated in Hollywood, Florida where she became proficient in evaluating hearing and working with balance disorders. Dr. Birriel performs comprehensive audiologic evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid programming, and vestibular diagnostic testing. She is fluent in both English and Spanish and is dedicated in providing the best hearing journey and improve quality of life for her patients.
- Audiology, comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid programming
- Vestibular diagnostic testing
- Hearing loss
- Balance disorders
- Pediatric hearing evaluations
Spanish, English, basic American Sign Language
- Doctor of Audiology, Honors, Nova Southeastern University, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of South Florida, Tampa Fl.
Dr. Birriel performs comprehensive audiologic evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid programming, and vestibular diagnostic testing. She is fluent in both English and Spanish and is dedicated to providing the best hearing journey and improving quality of life for her patients. Her services are LGBTQIA-friendly and offers a transgender safe space.
Honors and awards
- Vestibular Specialty Certification
- Nova Southeastern University Chancellor’s Academic Scholarship
21097 NE 27th Ct., #410, Aventura, FL 33180
1330 Coral Way Suite #403, Miami FL, 33145
747 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134
1801 NE 123rd Street #315, North Miami, FL 33181