Dr. Andrew P. Schell received a B.S. in Biology at the Ohio State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude. He continued his education at OSU and received his Medical Degree in 2009. Dr. Schell then completed both his General Surgery internship and his 4-year ACGME-accredited residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
While in Dallas, Dr. Schell received the Resident Research Award for investigating functional outcomes in patients with head and neck cancer. He also gave the Grand Rounds presentations on wound healing and scars as well as sublingual immunotherapy for the treatment of inhalant allergies.
Dr. Schell treats patients of all ages for a variety of ENT conditions.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery including Balloon Sinuplasty
- Allergic Conditions
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Disease
- Benign Masses of the Head and Neck
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Baptist Hospital
- Doctor’s Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Miami Children’s Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Medical Arts Surgery Center at Baptist
- Medical Arts Surgery Center at South Miami
- Miami Children’s Surgical Center