Dr. Hillman is a native of Philadelphia but now calls Miami his home. Dr. Hillman completed his undergraduate education at the University of Miami, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He received his medical degree in 1992 from Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston, TX, and subsequently completed his 2-year residency in General Surgery and an additional 4-year residency in Otolaryngology. He was also inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, a medical academic honor society, and was recognized as an outstanding medical student in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Hillman is a board-certified member of the American Board of Otolaryngology since 1999. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is a member of the following societies:
- Houston Otolaryngology Society, since 1994
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, since 1994
- Greater Miami ENT Society, since 1998
- Dr. Hillman is fluent in English and Spanish and has been a stockholder of South Florida ENT
- Associates, PA since its inception.
Dr. Hillman has hospital privileges at the following:
- Miami Children’s
- South Miami
- West Kendall Baptist