Dr. Bradford Ress is a native of South Florida. He graduated from the Choate School and earned a B.S. with Honors from Cornell University. He received an M.D. with Distinction from the University of Miami, School of Medicine, where he also completed his Otolaryngology residency. Dr. Ress performed a fellowship and was on the faculty at the University of California-San Diego before returning to South FL.
Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and Fellowship-trained in Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery, Dr. Ress has become nationally recognized in this field.
He has served as a member of the faculty at the University of California-San Diego, the Clinical Faculty at the University of Miami, and is currently an Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Ress has been an invited speaker at national and international conferences and has published numerous journal articles and book chapters. Dr. Ress has received several awards for his research and contributions in his field.
Dr. Ress’ areas of expertise include:
- Otology, Neurotology, & Skull Base Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Complex Ear Surgery
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Restoration
- Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Facial Nerve Disorders
- Cochlear Implants and other Implantable Hearing Devices
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Cyberknife Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
Dr. Ress has hospital privileges at the following:
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery and Laser Center
- Aventura Hospital
7900 Glades Road, Suite #340, Boca Raton, FL 33434
ENT in Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Bradford Ress is a board-certified ENT in Boca Raton, FL, serving Boca Raton, FL and the surrounding communities. Dr. Ress is fellowship trained in otology (anatomy and diseases of the ear), neurotology (neurological disorders of the ear), and skull base surgery, and is nationally recognized as a leader in his field of practice.
What Is an ENT/Otolaryngologist?
An ENT is an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Otolaryngologist is the technical term for an ENT. At South Florida ENT Associates in Boca Raton, FL, we provide advanced diagnostics and state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for disorders of the ear, nose, and throat.
When Should You See an ENT/Otolaryngologist in Boca Raton, FL?
In addition to completing medical school, a board-certified ENT has completed at least five years of additional training and passed a certification examination administered by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Specially trained ENT doctors can provide the highest level of medical and surgical care for problems including:
- Conditions of the ear: This may involve hearing impairment, balance disorders, ringing in the ears, ear infections, or pain in the ear.
- Conditions of the nose: Board-certified ENT doctors manage a range of conditions affecting the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. Problems with the nose can affect breathing, sense of smell, appearance, and general health.
- Conditions of the throat: Disorders of the throat can affect eating, swallowing, speech, singing, and digestion.
Areas of Treatment
As a board-certified ENT and Otolaryngologist in Boca Raton, FL, Dr. Ress is trained to provide a wide range of ENT medical and surgical treatments, including:
- Allergy diagnostics and treatment
- Audiology and hearing aids
- Septoplasty (to correct a deviated septum)
- Balloon sinuplasty (a minimally-invasive procedure to treat inflamed sinuses)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery (a less invasive surgical approach to remove blockages in the sinuses)
- Facial plastic surgery (both reconstructive and cosmetic)
If you are suffering with a condition of the ear, nose, or throat, schedule a consultation with Dr. Ress, a top ear, nose and throat doctor in Boca Raton.